Thursday, October 23, 2008

Many Thanks, More to Come

I want to give a big thanks to Mallory Rubin over at SI On Campus for not only mentioning RRR in Campus Clicks but integrating it into the top story of the day. If you missed it, which I doubt because it's probably the reason you ended up checking us out, the article can still be seen here.

Judging from the comments I can see I'm not the only RR supporter, and I have confidence the rest of you will eventually come around (WV sadists and Buckeyes excluded, that is).

There's a lot more to come from us here at RRR, and of course RR himself because we all know he's not going anywhere.

If you have comments but don't want to argue across the interwebz, you can toss me an email at richrodrox@gmail.com. I won't publish or publicly comment on your emails without permission...well, probably not, anyways.

Stay tuned for my Top 10 Reasons Why UM Will Beat MSU This Weekend, publishing on a "whenever I get around to it" basis.

I'm hoping to make it to the game in person, but my weekend is looking pretty booked. If I make it, rest assured I will be adopting a "F*** you, fight me" policy for anyone sitting nearby who has nothing but unconstructive quasi-fan drivel complaints for RR. If you can't think of something at least decent to say, make like the 70 year old couple sitting next to you that has been going to games since you were naught but an itch in your Daddy's pants and STFU. Except unlike them, please, for the love of God, make some noise on 3rd Down.

As always, RICHRODROX!

No comments: